- Seniors: It's time to
fill out your Senior Questionnaire. Download
the MS Word document, fill
it in (typed is preferred!) and either email it to Mr. Lewis
(email@example.com) or to the Booster's email address
(firstname.lastname@example.org). These are due Tuesday, April 30,
- Spring Concert: Our final concert of the year will be held on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. in the BSHS auditorium.
- Call time for all students is 6:15 p.m.
- Orchestra Banquet: The
end of year banquet will be held on
Friday, May 17, 2013. Tickets cost $20.00 each and will include dinner.
- Platinum booster members receive one free ticket. Seniors will
receive one free ticket if they are attending.
- Several parents are needed to set up, serve, and/or clean up.
Please come to help us congratulate our students for another successful
year and to honor our orchestra seniors.
- Ticket orders must be submitted and paid for by May 10, 2013. The order form may be downloaded here.
- Uniform Buy Back: Seniors
may bring their uniform to school on Monday, May 20 for buy-back. Uniforms must
be cleaned or there will be a $5.00 charge.
- May Meeting: The date for the next Bloomingdale Orchestra Boosters meeting has been changed to Thursday, May 9 at 7:00 p.m. in the orchestra room. If you have any questions, email the boosters at email@example.com.
- Booster Officers Needed:
Several active senior student parents will be leaving the school and
new parents are needed to participate in the Booster organization to
help keep everything running smoothly.
All positions are open and are:
- President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Chaperone Coordinator, Bake Sale, Ushering, Fundraising, Banquet, Uniform
- If you are interested in serving as a Booster officer for the 2013-2014 school year, please contact Mr. Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Holly at email@example.com.
- Bloomingdale Orchestra Handbook
- Medical Release form
- Uniform Purchase and Return Policy
- Request to be excused from an event form
- Honors Orchestra Curriculum
- Honors Forms
- SERVE Form
- Master Musician Information
- Master Musician add on Page 1
- Master Musician add on Page 2
To order a specific group’s CD of its MPA performance or to order single tracks please write to Troy@bandlife.com or call him at 813-267-6697.
Forms and Letters
Bloomingdale H.S. Orchestra Director
1700 East Bloomingdale Ave. Valrico, FL 33596
Phone: 813-744-8018 Ext. 263
Bloomingdale Orchestra Boosters: firstname.lastname@example.org